GiveSupport Cornerstone Students
Golf Invitational at Wuskowhan
You are invited to participate in Cornerstone University’s 8th Annual Golf Invitational at Wuskowhan Players Club! Proceeds from this event support the Cornerstone Student Scholarship Fund and help ensure the continued accessibility of a Christ-centered, student-focused campus environment for traditional undergraduate students.
Enjoy 18 holes of golf at the elite Wuskowhan Players Club. Your registration cost also includes a forecaddie, lunch at the club, use of the driving range, dinner, gifts and prizes.
- Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2023
- Location: Wuskowhan Players Club (West Olive, Michigan)
- Registration Deadline: April 30, 2023
- $1,300 for one player spot ($1,000 is tax deductible)
- $2,600 for two player spots ($2,000 is tax deductible)
- $4,400 for four player spots ($3,200 is tax deductible)
|11-11:45 a.m.||Registration and Warm-Up|
|11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.||Lunch|
|1 p.m.||Shotgun Start|
|5:30 p.m.||Dinner at Wuskowhan Clubhouse|
We value your partnership with Cornerstone and look forward to sharing a wonderful day of golf and fellowship with you. Please RSVP your golf pair below.